ViewSet Software Products are of U.S. origin. Customers agree to comply with all applicable international and national laws governing the Software Product, including U.S. Export Administration Regulations, as well as End-User License Agreements, source and destination restrictions issued by the U.S. and other governments.
In particular, The Customer agrees that:
- No user of the Software Product shall be a citizen, national or resident of, nor under the control of the government of: Cuba, Iran, Sudan, North Korea, Syria, nor any other country to which the United States has prohibited export.
- The Software Product will not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to the above mentioned countries, nor to citizens, nationals or residents of those countries.
- No user of the product is listed on the United States Department of Treasury lists of Specially Designated Nationals, Specially Designated Terrorists, and Specially Designated Narcotic Traffickers, nor on the United States Department of Commerce Table of Denial Orders.
- The Software Product will not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to persons on the above mentioned lists.
- The Customer will not use the Programs for, and will not allow the Programs to be used for, any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, for the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons of mass destruction.